Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Football Game.

Hey everybody sorry for the lack of updates lately but I have been a little busy with things here. Now I got some free time to update the blog here. Last Saturday me and several of my friends went to a Leicester City football match against Preston North End. It was awesome!! We got some great seats and it was on our side that Leicester scored the winning goal for the game! They won it a epic 1 - 0. I loved all the local chanting and provoking the fans made at the opponents it was hilarious. The weather for the match was perfect, sunny and mild I couldn't of asked for anything better. Here are a a few pictures I took and a short movie I put together on my friends camera. Enjoy!

Cheers!
Joseph Reed





Here is the movie enjoy yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Your first live soccer game! I'm not even into watching sports but I think it would be a cool thing to experience once.

    ReplyDelete