Thursday, October 14, 2010

Leicester Market

Hello there! I was reviewing my posts I have been making and I have found an error in one of them. I forgot to post pictures of the Leicester Market! I found this place quite awesome to say the least. It is apparently the largest covered market in England. The market sells quite a wide variety of products ranging from common fruits and veggies to the more exotic ingredients. In my opinion the market sells the freshest produce around. It even beats the grocery store's own stock. My favorite part however is the price. For a single pound you can get a whole basket of bananas, peaches, plums, apples, or several other types of produce. That is simply brilliant! You get so much in one basket it is not even funny. Well without further ado here are a couple of pics of said market.

Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm..fruit. I'm so accustomed to Wal-Mart that I don't even think to see if we have a market of any kind around here. I'll have to look into that. It's good to know you have access to some low-cost fruit/veggies!

    ReplyDelete